The GRI 200 Series is referenced and produced as an industrial grade floor mount switch. Primarily used for the protection of overhead doors where the operation of heavy motorized traffic would make it impossible to use any type of plastic encapsulated switch.
The 200 housing is extruded from 6063 T5 aluminum material and tested to withstand a crushing force of 20,000 pounds or 10 tons without harming the delicate reed switch. All mounting hardware including lead anchors are provided as well as a mounting bracket for the actuating magnet.
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL and ULC approved
- Gap: min. 3/8″, max 3″
- Available in closed loop, open loop and SPDT
- Extruded aluminum switch
- 36″ stainless steel armored cable
- Floor or wall mount adaptable
- Magnet bracket included
- Supervisory loops available
- Switch, magnet and hardware are available separately