The GRI POOL ALARM is designed as an aid to detect unsupervised access to a pool/spa area by a small child. Monitoring a door or window with a magnetic reed switch(es), the POOL ALARM will sound an alarm should anyone too small to manage the adult ‘pass through’ feature tries to enter the pool/spa area. For maximum protection all moveable openings should be protected in such a manner by the GRI POOL ALARM.
The self contained surface mounted alarm may easily be mounted to the wall of any structure or mounted inside a single gang utility box.
- Exceeds Operational Requirements of Model Barrier Codes
- Battery Power and/or External Power Source
- Instant On or 7 Second Delay
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Low Battery Alert
- Surface or Recessed Models
- S.P.D.T Relay Output Available
- Remote Sounders and Buttons Available