The 4532 series Overhead Door Switch Set is a miniature, low-profile reed switch in a cast aluminum for durability in harsh environments. The 4532 features a wide working gap of up to 2″ with two feet of heavy duty armored cable for protection from the elements and a versatile universal magnet which can be mounted at various angles for those difficult installations.
The 4532 is also available with an optional L bracket: Order part number 4532L for this option. The 4532 is shipped as a set but can be packaged separately. Built-in resistors are available.
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL and ULC approved
- Low cost
- Miniature floor mount
- Universal magnet for flexibility in mounting
- Cast aluminum casings for harsh environments
- 2′ armored cable
- Up to 2″ gap for loose overheads
- Mounting hardware included
- Built-in E.O.L. resistors available
- Reed switch for reliability
- Optional L bracket
- Supervisory loops available